Saturday, October 18, 2014

Just a quick update


    My last ENT checkup was good and my appetite seems to be returning slowly. I'm eating a lot of candy now and am experimenting with other things as well. I had a hand full of Frito's the other day. Of course I had to eat them one at a time and let them slowly dissolve. Not the munchy, crunchy that most people enjoy. But I did like them. I'm trying to eat some scrambled eggs every day. Food is starting to smell good again although it still doesn't seem to bring on hunger pains.

I know this one is awfully short but I'm going to try to post a picture of a table frame that I made. I had bought the glass top several years ago at an auction with the intent to resell. Come to find out that glass top tables ain't the rage I remember when I was delivering furniture back in the 70's. So now I've built a frame for it and will try to sell it as a table. At any rate, here's hoping that the pic gets posted.
   
  Hmmm. I guess it worked.

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! Glad to hear you're improving. We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete