Monday, April 6, 2015

Some good news, I hope




   Before I get started if you will look over to the right,  just underneath my picture, you will notice a new box. This is for email notifications of any new post. I don’t have Facebook, Teresa does and I know that’s how most of you are getting notified of updates. If you want an email, just fill it out. And if you want to make a comment, you have to click on the thing that says No Comments at the bottom of the post. Who woulda thunk it ?  Yeah, I know it seems backwards to me too. I’m working on a way to fix that.   Meanwhile on with it.
   4-2
   As I write this we are waiting to hear from MD Anderson as to whether or not I will be accepted into one of their treatment programs. I’m not really anxious other than I just want to get out and do something. We are staying with Teresa’s brother and his wife in the Cypress area, just north of Houston. Teresa’s surgery was last week and her doctor is only about five miles from here so this is extremely handy. We will be staying here until her checkup next week. After that we will head home unless we hear from MD.

   Later that day

     After a quick check of my email I had 3 emails from MD. One to let me know that they had approved my insurance, one to fill out a form online about my health history, and one to tell me about my first three appointments. Wow, that was fast. I’ve only had insurance for a couple of days, not even long enough to get a card or a policy. Terri had been talking lately to Social Security, the VA, and an insurance company and has pulled all of this off in four days. I don’t know if she’s a magician or what, but to put all of this together in this short amount of time is nothing short of amazing to me.

   I know this one is really short, but I wanted to let everyone know about this. I’ll let y’all know when I find out more.   Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment